farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 23, 2023, 10:42:37 AM
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3453342/a-tale-as-old-as-time-cowboys-lose-a-playoff-game-in-horrific-fashion-micah-parsons-immediately-blames-dak-prescott

Meh, it's a stretch to say he "blamed Dak" based on what he said. It's plainly obvious that 12 points from your offense isn't going to cut it in a playoff game. Defense kept the boys in it.

Rome

They have a culture in Dallas that reeks of entitlement from the geriatric creep of an owner all the way down.

I seriously doubt there's a single mirror in that building because no one ever wants to accept blame when shtein goes south. 

And no, he's not wrong.  The offense played like ass and the defense played good enough to win.  But the reality is the defense ALSO lost right along with the offense and special teams and coaches and everyone else in that shteinhouse of a team.

Never change, Dallas.  Just never farging change.

Diomedes

Never change, Rome.  Just never farging change.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Good lord, the Dallas press has been crucifying Dak since last night. Brutal shtein.  So Nicky calling out Angelo for calling out Gannon is all we got?  Fine.

I have to admit I wanted Parsons over DaVonta but Parsons showing he can be quite the diva prick and D. Smith is for real!! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i dont really get the dak dallas offense hate...no they werent good but almost no one is against sf..they give up like 16 a game...dallas got 12.... not really a big deal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2023, 09:13:50 PM
i dont really get the dak dallas offense hate...no they werent good but almost no one is against sf..they give up like 16 a game...dallas got 12.... not really a big deal

Culmination of 7 straight years not advancing to an nfccg despite having the talent to...their year was last year they had a better line and two #1 wrs. He wanted $40 million a year that doesn't come with no strings attached. Both picks were on Dak and were the difference in the game. Their own team agrees

https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/1617383701226176512 46&t=Hde8u-z_BtwbQy6iO5Pjcw

MDS

he had two awful picks and strung 1 td together...geno smith put up more pts in 1 half and jarrett stidham carved them up 4 weeks ago. theyre a good defense but not the 85 bears.

dak is as average as it gets and you cant win with average
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they give up 16 a game dallas scored 12....its not a story other than fans and media being cowboys obsessed

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoy seeing him get roasted. I get sick of those fools anointing him as some elite QB.

The Cowboys fans today have been great to listen to

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2023, 10:48:16 PM
12 aint cutting it

nor was 10 against Cincinnati or 7 against the eagles

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2023, 08:25:06 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2023, 10:48:16 PM
12 aint cutting it

nor was 10 against Cincinnati or 7 against the eagles

Dak isn't very good. He's not horrible but he's not taking a team to the next level. You're still
In the bargaining phase of grieving. Hopefully acceptance is right around the corner.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

brian schotenheimer and mike mccarthy, the offensive brain trust

hate to see it

SD

Can't stand Irvin or anything Dallas but if he was removed because some random woman he met briefly in a public lobby is making accusations about something he did there should be some sort of video showing what he did was inappropriate. This is where wokeism and cancel culture need to be checked. He's off sb coverage now because of an accusation in public. If video comes out that nothing happened the woman making the false accusations should be held accountable.

https://twitter.com/tmz/status/1623364755229446154 46&t=7XdIpmW8mBtHzjMeGjqMww