Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I feel like the Cowboys have been having a rough offseason.

Eagaholic

Lol at cowboys. 3 DEs David Irving, Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory all suspended and now this clown Wilson. They still have Greg Hardy on speed dial? No doubt Jerry Jones is the Donald Trump of the NFL.

Eagaholic

QuoteDallas Cowboys All-Pro running back Ezekiel Elliott was involved in a late-Night altercation at a local bar.

According to multiple reports, Elliott was seen hitting a DJ at the Clutch Bar in Dallas on Sunday night and that the Cowboys have been made aware of the incident.

No arrests have been made and no police reports in the incident have been filed.

The news comes as Elliott is awaiting resolution of an investigation by the National Football League into a domestic violence incident that took place in 2016
lol. cowboys will be cowboys

Sgt PSN

Club rule #1:  Don't farg with the dj.

Rome

That was the rule where I worked.  That and always leave a couple of lines for the manager in the walk in cooler...

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Lucky Whitehead, WR scrub, popped for shoplifting and failure to appear in court.

not likely to make the team, but obviously he's a Cowboy forever
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Dallas clearly not doing  a good job in instructing their young players on how to conduct themselves and properly shoplift. This guy shoplifted from Wawa. At least make it something classy like underpants and a cologne tester bottle, like Joseph Randle.

In any case, "Lucky" got cut, but I'm sure he had taken his $1 million career earnings and invested wisely in long term dependable yield financial products to take care of his future.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

LOL, so the team cut him and he wasn't even the dud that did it? And it wasn't just for shoplifting , it was for failing to show up for court - what a farging circus.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 25, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
LOL, so the team cut him and he wasn't even the dud that did it? And it wasn't just for shoplifting , it was for failing to show up for court - what a farging circus.

The guy caught shoplifting didn't have an ID, but knew Whitehead's date of birth and social security number, and gave those to the cops.

Diomedes

Excellent example of, hang with dogs, get fleas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger