farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta say...that's pretty convincing in favor of him.

SD

QB Eagles

That's too bad. His deal was an amusing joke plus I think Pollard is better.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 15, 2023, 11:23:42 AM
That's too bad. His deal was an amusing joke plus I think Pollard is better.

Didn't realize he was signed for 6 years $90 million. That is insane money for a RB.

QB Eagles

That contract arguably cost them multiple deep playoff runs. Peak Jerry.

Eagaholic

Zeke also had the kind of mentality that leads good teams to choking. Sorry to see him go, will miss his trademark feed ME.

PhillyPhreak54

Sad to see him go.

Wonder which scrub team grabs him? Tampa?

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Need to see the details but $97m for a dude who gets roasted like a pig at our boy DonHo's parties?

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1683917938544238596 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Diomedes

I saw something about Zack Martin wanting more money? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's holding out. And they caked this fool off before him.

Hope Martin is pissed.

QB Eagles

Think it's a good deal for the Boys, he's only 24 and still improving. His 2021 was like CJGJ, lots of flashy INTs but gained by sacrificing other parts of his game. 2022 he was a more complete player, less biting and more tackling, and offenses tested him less. He's not elite but he's in that second tier and still might get to elite status.

Not a bank breaking contract either.

Diomedes

I don't know what you have to do in Texas to catch a gun charge--probably just be black with a gun at all--but Sam Williams, who passes that look test, just got popped for illegal carry, and having some weed.  Since it's Texas, the gun charge is a misdemeanor and the pot charge is a felony.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah catching a gun charge here is hard. Has to be because he had the weed.

Good to see Dallas acquiring players who'd be able to party with Irvin.