farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2023, 01:32:50 PM
I for one cant believe the nfl punished a loud black tv guy and not the most powerful billionaire white owner in the league

You punished him too let's not act like it's just the nfl

ice grillin you

I actually love irvin but if you cant read his comments and see how ridiculous they are then im not sure what to say 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2023, 01:52:32 PM
I actually love irvin

Of course you do

Good to know any accusation now endangers your employment no matter how lightly circumstantial the evidence

ice grillin you

99.9% of the world goes out every nite and never gets accused of anything...maybe Irvin should try to do that more often

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2023, 02:26:35 PM
99.9% of the world goes out every nite and never gets accused of anything...maybe Irvin should try to do that more often

Famous black athlete and media personality with money = easy target

ice grillin you

hes definitely the only famous person thats ever gone out

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2023, 01:52:32 PMI actually love irvin

As you should.  He gets it.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2013/10/19/why-hall-of-fame-wr-michael-irvin-has-never-criticized-philly-fans-for-cheering-career-ending-injury/
By David Moore

Quote[Ever] since Michael Irvin was carried off the field on a stretcher, you have never heard him criticize the Philadelphia fans that cheered his final play in the NFL.

You may not know why.

"I remember my Dad, and a lot of those fans are just like my Dad,'' the Hall of Fame receiver said before the Cowboys left for Sunday's NFC East showdown in Philadelphia. "It's the only place and the only time their opinion counts, the only way they can voice their disappointment, and I can't have a problem with that.''

"There wasn't one Sunday that went by that he didn't say, 'God, I'd do anything if I could just save enough money to get to a game,''' Irvin remembered. "I watched my Dad cry every Sunday in that undefeated Miami Dolphin season. He would have done anything to get to the game.''

Irvin grew up in Fort Lauderdale. He remembers sitting in front of the TV with his father, Walter, on Sunday afternoons watching their beloved Miami Dolphins.

Walter Irvin died before his son made it to the NFL. He was a roofer and a Baptist preacher who barely made enough to feed his 17 children. Taking his son to a Dolphins game was a luxury beyond his reach.

That's why Michael Irvin isn't upset with Eagles fans. That's why he's appalled that commentators have blasted Houston fans for cheering when quarterback Matt Schaub left last week's game with an injury.

"If you want to say I was disappointed with that reaction, you can say that,'' Irvin said. "But calling those people classless, that's way out of bounds.

"You don't know what that man went through to get those tickets and the only way he has to respond to this situation is that. If you don't know that, shut up. You don't know what sacrifices he made.''

Irvin's last game was on Oct. 10, 1999 at Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia. He was carted off the field after a hit by defensive back Tim Hauck to the cheers of the crowd.

"It was a compliment for Philly to cheer me,'' said Irvin, who later learned that a narrowing of the spinal column made it too dangerous for him to continue his career. "Philly wasn't cheering my injury. They were cheering my departure.

"Thank God he's leaving the field, he's been killing us. Thank God, maybe now we have a chance to win.

"You've never heard me say one negative thing about the Philadelphia crowd.''

Now you know why.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2023, 02:57:50 PM
hes definitely the only famous person thats ever gone out

https://www.tampabay.com/archive/1997/09/17/accuser-of-cowboys-gets-90-days/?outputType=amp

Accuser of Cowboys gets 90 days
The woman who falsely accused Cowboys Erik Williams and Michael Irvin of sexual assault was sentenced to 90 days in jail Tuesday.

Nina Shahravan, a 24-year-old former topless dancer who recanted her accusations, apologized to the players "for putting them through the stuff that I've put them through."

Shahravan also must pay a $1,500 fine. She could have received probation or up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.

"She's an arsonist watching the fire burn," said prosecutor Clark Birdsall, who sought the maximum punishment. "She's someone who throws the fire alarm to watch everybody run."

Diomedes

Jesus Christ yo, this read like a gun nut site, with you and the militia men jerking off over the one story they can find of a person defending their home with an AR15, while ignoring hundreds of mass shootings with one.

Sure, once in a while a woman falsely accuses a guy.  The exception that proves the rule.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Yeah classic MAGA whataboutism.  Its probably their number one go to trope.

SD

Not even close to whataboutism more like trying to keep the overly woke mob in check. Sorta weird it's the guy we're talking about who was falsely accused. Equally weird is I can't stand him but stick up for him - remember that whole innocent until proven guilty thing - but you two love him and automatically jump to he's a piece of shtein alcoholic who's guilty because he admitted to a .45 second conversation and shaking hands with a female in a public lobby. If it was Peyton Manning neither of you would automatically say he's guilty.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2016/02/13/peyton-manning-tennessee-sexual-assault-allegations-jamie-naughright

ice grillin you

I always take the womens side cause 99% of the time they are telling the truth.  In fact this week more women will not come forward about an assault than have lied about one in the history of the world.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Michael, you can't say that after you established that no railing took place.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 09, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
https://twitter.com/tmz/status/1623873004433276932 46&t=aYXoLiB7Bv04gmKCn1Rimg

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on February 08, 2023, 01:06:37 PM
If video comes out that nothing happened the woman making the false accusations should be held accountable.

Good for him.

Definitely seems like something a guilty man would do