farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

I was at a sports bar that was packed with Dallas fans, probably a hundred or so (the game was not on local TV here), talk about satisfying. And a few of them did not approve of my cheering for the Rams and mocking TO and Romo. farg 'em.

PhillyPhreak54

Horsecollar Roy came back today and promptly broke the same arm in another spot; done for the year.

DC Brian Stewart actually went and sat on the bench during the game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 19, 2008, 06:17:53 PM
Horsecollar Roy came back today and promptly broke the same arm in another spot; done for the year.

One too many Roy Williamses.

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 19, 2008, 05:57:59 PM
Roy Williams: 0 catches

MOCK THEM FOR MAKING THE MOVE TO GET HIM

PhillyPhreak54

RW the WR said "I'm used to this...."

PhillyPhreak54

Trent Dilfer ripped into them pretty hard on ESPN after the game...

Basically he said that all the glamour moves do not mean a thing because while players are talking up the whole "who are you gonna stop; Barber, Owens, Witten, Williams..." stuff they lack character because they rely on the star power to win games. And when its time to step up and make plays they are not around to do it.

He (and others this week) called the RW move a panic move.

The thing I say, and I told my Cowboys fan friend this week while he was gloating about Williams, is that until that defense stops someone they will not do shtein.

It was apparent today. Sure Johnson sucked, but that OL cannot protect anyone right now and the defense cannot stop anyone right now.

I hope this spirals out of control and they turn into a mess. And their upcoming schedule could very well help that happen.

They have to face the Bucs, Giants and taterskins coming up.

Feva

I don't know if I could have been more satisfied with a reg. season football game not involving the Eagles...

I called up my boy who is a Cowboys fan... when he answered, I screamed "AaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" at the top of my lungs.  As expected, when I stopped to catch my breath... he had already hung up. 

So I texted him "They played the Rams, dude..." - Former Cowboys CB, Adam Pac Man Jones :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

That reminds me... I gotta set the DVR to record ATH to hear Cowlishaw's excuses.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

He was on Mike & Mike this morning calling for the firing of Phillips

DH

ice grillin you

im not sure what would be "worst news of the weekend"

roy williams being out for the year or wade phillips getting fired
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I was checking up to see if my favorite Cowboy fan "Stonethrower" John Shango had anything to say about the loss to the Rams. It turned out that his response to the Rams game was pretty boring, but I came across this hilarious video about Romo getting injured:

http://www.youtube.com/v/HUFEPLeN6Hs&hl=en&fs=1

PhillyPhreak54