Around the NFL -- Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 24, 2005, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Nice effort by Griffith though keeping his knees (and maybe his elbow) off the ground.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

I like the black detroit unis...but that's about all there is to like about them today.

MDS

football fans should petition the nfl to remove the lions from thanksgiving games until they become halfway mediocre.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

PhillyPhreak54

Why did I get fooled into starting Kevin Jones?

The guy breaks off nice runs and then is benched for Shawn goddamn Bryson.

Come on Detroit...make it a game.

4and26

This Dallas/Denver Game is shaping up to be pretty good (14-14)
Go Denver...........DALLAS SUCKS!

SD_Eagle5

Rome

:-D  DALLAS SUCKS![/color]   :-D

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Happy Thanksgiving, from Ron Dayne and the Denver Broncos!

cyberstorm

Meanwhile,Giants management kicks themselves for not setting up a donut stand in the endzone
Shanahan probably said
"you know,game MVP gets Simm's moms pie
I guess I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue

Everyone,find 1 minute each day to pray for Eaglefan 73

(Huge images removed. See this thread.)

Larry

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 24, 2005, 02:30:13 PM
Why did I get fooled into starting Kevin Jones?

The guy breaks off nice runs and then is benched for Shawn goddamn Bryson.

Come on Detroit...make it a game.

Childress to Det.  Mooch in as OC.  >:D
More Mahe please.

4and26

During the Dallas game if I had to hear Simms say "People criticise Bledsoe for what he can't to but man the thing he can do"   I was going to stick a fork in my eye! :boom :boom