The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful game.

Caleb Martin was robbed of the MVP

MDS

hang this in the louvre
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on May 29, 2023, 10:27:17 PMI wish they had a fan cam stream that just showed Celtics fans right now

That would've made my life as a Sixers fan! I think I told most of you I went to college right up the road from Boston, and being around a majority of those chowder heads for four years was excruciating. I won't lie seeing that city win multiple championships in every major sport over the last 20 years has been infuriating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on May 28, 2023, 12:29:03 PMBostons gonna do to the heat what they did to the Sixers game 7 at home. If they win by less than 20 I'll be shocked.

Ooops
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

who loves colonialism more you or Stephen Miller?

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on May 30, 2023, 12:07:23 AM
Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on May 29, 2023, 10:27:17 PMI wish they had a fan cam stream that just showed Celtics fans right now

That would've made my life as a Sixers fan! I think I told most of you I went to college right up the road from Boston, and being around a majority of those chowder heads for four years was excruciating. I won't lie seeing that city win multiple championships in every major sport over the last 20 years has been infuriating.

25 years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Finally.  Now the Nugs can steam roll the Heat and we can pretend this season never happened.

phattymatty

I still say Jason Tatum was milking the injury.  Like yeah I saw him twist it but in his diva brain he was envisioning some type of Jordan storybook ending where he brings them back after hobbling the whole game.  Then goes back to the locker room to jerk off to his Kobe mural.

They are the most unlikable team ever assembled.  I thought I didn't enjoy watching Smart but he's probably 5th to 6th worst on that team after these playoffs.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Tatum has become one of my most unliked players. I can def see him milking that. Toss in his complaining after every call and wanting Joe Mazz to review everything - it's annoying

PhillyPhreak54

I know lil guy and his cabal of ratings whores won't like this final but I'm interested to see if Miami can keep the run going.

I think Denver wins in 5 though. Maybe 6 if their road woes bite them a bit. But for Miami to stand any chance Adebayo better have left that stank he had against Boston in Boston.

Porter Jr and Gordon are matchup problems for the Heat who have no one to bang inside for boards.

MDS

i have an extreme idea for the nba finals: 2 games in each locale then 3 games at a neutral site over a long weekend. spice this shtein up.

the ratings arent going to be very good for this, but no one 1) cares and 2) the league is going to make an enormous amount of money with the new tv deals next year regardless of how this series rates
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That's robbing fans. Imagine if that happened to one of our teams and rather than heading down to the complex for a deciding game you have to buck up and fly to, let's say Dallas, to watch in the upper level of Jerry World. Hotel rates jacked up and everything else.

Hard no on that one.

This game is a beating. Bam came to play and that's about it. All those role player shots that fell against Boston ain't dropping now. But they knocked Boston out so let's be thankful

MDS

big football games are at a neutral site...college hoops...i dont see it as a big deal.

the crowds at finals/world series games are super corporate anyway, with the way tickets go. 99.9% of the true diehards werent going anyways, so whatevs.

when im sports czar this happens.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 01, 2023, 10:15:33 PMThat's robbing fans. Imagine if that happened to one of our teams

I wouldn't worry about that.

The man. The myth. The legend.