The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The vibe is definitely different but it remains to be seen whether the current feel lasts into the playoffs. If they lose handily to the Bucks C's and Nets that last week of the season, everyone will be back in "fire Doc" mode.

ice grillin you

harden in the playoffs is a way bigger issue than doc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yes indeed.

The next time he has a playoff worth mentioning positively will be the first

phattymatty

they're both playoff losers but harden is at least showing life this year.   honestly he's going to be the third option for any game winning sets / shots anyway so I'm going to be stupid and get my hopes up.

Don Ho

I had absolutely no/zero reaction to that news.  His demise this season was beyond expected.  Guy is such a tool and blew it big time.  Oh well. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Seems to be a good chance that the Ben Simmons story has a tragic ending.  Something in his wiring just isn't right.

PhillyPhreak54

Clippers are ass

That final possession was one of the worst I've ever seen. Kawhi gets the rebound and they have 20 seconds. Down one. He dribbles outside the arc forever and no one comes to screen Dort off him. And he never gets a shot up in 20 seconds.

Oh and Paul George's knee bent in ways knees shouldn't bend.

ice grillin you

Best leaugue in the world gettin the job done again...

QuoteThe NBA and National Basketball Players Association reached a tentative deal on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement, the two sides announced in the early hours of Saturday morning. The deal still needs to be ratified by players and team governors before it can become official. While details have not been announced, here are some highlights of the new seven-year deal, according to sources briefed on the details of the negotiations:

Players must play at least 65 games to be eligible for major individual league awards such as MVP.
Prize money for the championship team of the NBA's In-Season Tournament, beginning in 2023-24 season, will be $500,000 per player.

NBA players will no longer be penalized for using marijuana under the agreement as it has been removed from the drug testing program.

Veteran extension limits will increase from 120 percent to 140 percent, which will add flexibility and have significant effects quickly. Under the current CBA, teams and players can only increase the player's salary by 120 percent in the first new year of the extension unless that player qualifies as a designated player/rookie or makes well below the league's average salary.

PhillyPhreak54

All nice.

Now fix the load management shtein and they'll be even better

PhillyPhreak54

Pop's pregame PC is on fire. He's ripping the GOP for the school shootings specifically Tennessee and that dumbfarg Blackburn

PhillyPhreak54

Wolves in meltdown mode

Gobert swung on someone on the bench and was sent home

McDaniels swung at a wall and broke his hand

PhillyPhreak54

Wolves about to gag this one away

Come on with these zesty threes and awful turnovers

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal melt by Minny

I don't think I've ever seen a team more deserving to lose a game than these fools

ice grillin you

Anthony Edwards has to be throwing up the worst game in a big spot ive ever seen