2022 Playoffs

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2023, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

General_Failure

Dallas fans have gone full IGY and want Dak out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Honestly not sure they are wrong. Guy has peaked, and the peak is lower than Romo, another guy who never won anything for them. He's getting the latter-day McNabb stank on him, although in truth McNabb was a better QB than Dak. Same inconsistency and wilting in big spots though.

MDS

dak was atrocious tonight

its an interesting game if maher isnt a disaster...dallas probably is down 3 or maybe tied instead of down 7. changes the whole complexion of the final possessions, of course.

the mcnabb comp isnt far off. 2 guys that are in the middle of the pack of nfl qbs and can be very good one week and very bad the next. the difference is teammates like dak.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hypothetical SB lines per Bovada

Eagles -1.5 vs Bengals o/u 49
Eagles +1.5 vs Chiefs o/u 49.5
Niners -1 vs Bengals o/u 48.5
Niners +1.5 vs Chiefs o/u 47.5

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs are all over Burrow.

MDS

refs have kc ML my god
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

#58 on the Bengals is an extreme moron

PhillyPhreak54

The refereeing in this game was really bad.

Good thing the NFL has the guy whose crews has called the most penalties line up for the SB