Week Eighteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2023, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

horrendous accepting that penalty. 10 yards back wasnt going to matter, the plays matter at this point

couldve had 3rd and mid, get a stop...1:50 to tie the game. now its 1:10 if they even get the stop.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Lions have a good o-line, 2 good backs and 2 good young receivers. They get the Rams pick #6 and their own pick #18. They also have their own 2nd and the Vikings 2nd from the Hockenson trade. They could legit stack their d and be a contender next season

MDS

im going to wind up somewhere between 29-31 in the bullet...probably a mild payout but i will take it

first time finishing in the money after many failed attempts. hooray
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good little win there. Congrats.

They have the playoff bullet too remember

MDS

i think thats just for non winners?

PhillyPhreak54

I dunno. I don't remember if I did it when I was in the money a few years ago

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 08, 2023, 11:26:49 PM
Lions have a good o-line, 2 good backs and 2 good young receivers. They get the Rams pick #6 and their own pick #18. They also have their own 2nd and the Vikings 2nd from the Hockenson trade. They could legit stack their d and be a contender next season

Fun team, and hopefully a playoff team next season, but I think they need more than one offseason to get that defense anywhere close to stacked status. The defense they took into this season wasn't even designed to compete.