Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Raiders sporting one of my favorite NFL jerseys

The white with silver numbers

PhillyPhreak54

How about Baker coming in and playing well so far

Diomedes

What a strange situation. 

I don't see the Raiders much.  Jacobs is trouble.  Total package NFL RB. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Carr also is trouble.

Bad trouble.

May be the worst throw in the league this year right there. Dumbfarg

PhillyPhreak54

Love when Al is salty

He was pissed about the PA announcer earlier and he's ripping the officials now for a long conference

MDS

the raiders stink but man their schedule is soft...they can run the table
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They could.

But they're the Raiders. And they're coached by a clown and QBd by a half wit

PhillyPhreak54

Omg these refs

Penalty for knocking the ball out of the hands?

What a joke

PhillyPhreak54

If the Raiders blow this it'll be the worst loss in the league this season

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 08, 2022, 11:13:12 PM
If the Raiders blow this it'll be the worst loss in the league this season

if?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

lolRaiders

What a farging choke job

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein. They blew it.

98 yards to give up the TD to a Rams team with Baker who hadn't unpacked yet and no timeouts.

PI on an INT
Unsportsmanlike on a ten hard sack
Losing out two jump balls

Unreal.

Raiders -5.5 may be the one of my worst beats ever

PhillyPhreak54

McDaniels loses to Jeff Saturday and Baker Mayfield. On the job a combined three days.

MDS

mcdaniels has to get fired...literally coached not to lose that game and lost to a guy who doesnt know his teammates

bowl haircut gotta do it

MDS

rams now tied with the saints at 4 wins. everything continues to come up philadelphia.