Week Thirteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 01, 2022, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Should be a good one tonight with the Bills and Pats.

Deshaun Watson returns to Houston

Jets/Vikes and Jags/Lions could be sneaky good

Chiefs/Bengals and Fins/Niners are legit

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Missed most of the 1H bc we had the old lady's mother and grandpop over for dinner. Grilled ribeye and baked potatoes.

Just settling in to watch now. The Thanksgiving Mac Jones is dead and gone - back to the lousy offense. And the Pats fans with a hint of booing as the offense sputters

MDS

how cooked is zealot al

this time next year him and brent are going to be hosting a gambling podcast from a maga rally
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Al took the Bezos money to get zesty TNF games.

Full throated booing in Foxboro now. I mean with such a bright offensive minded guy like, Matt Patricia, who would've thought they'd stink?

MDS

BB punting down 3 scores midway through the 4th and now running the slowest 2 minute offense this side of 5 in the 04 super bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That was quite a pathetic display of football by the Pats

PhillyPhreak54

Lamar out with a knee injury.

Ravens look like shtein

ice grillin you

racist raven fans at the bar im in cheering his injury
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they do realize the backup is a negro

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I guess they think the backup is a white

PhillyPhreak54

On another note it shouldn't matter who is playing for Baltimore - to be losing to the Broncos is inexcusable

PhillyPhreak54

Trevor Lawrence got hurt too

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 04, 2022, 02:21:42 PM
they do realize the backup is a negro

probably but they dont care....they hate lamar they dont want huntley...what they really want is flacco back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous