Week Twelve - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 24, 2022, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he is absolutely washed

dio's ravens stink too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Carr just got his ribs cooked

He's down

PhillyPhreak54

Wow Jags!

Hope that stands as a TD

PhillyPhreak54

Big Balls Doug going for 2.

Come on Jags

MDS

trevor looked somewhere between bad and pedestrian for most his career....this game he looked like a tier 1 elite level qb. only a handful of qbs can pull that drive off.

i had jax in the bullet thanks to our cousin in maryland. lets goooooooo

PhillyPhreak54

I had em too

But also had Tenny and Atlanta so another 2-2

My only shot is to get hot and then when we can pick six a week to nail them

MDS

im 12th, hav in 16th...you slackin j bird

saints on their way to a top 5 pick mwahaha

raiders/seahawks and chargers/cards games are fun

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the last few weeks have killed me. When I cashed a few years ago I had a helluva run at the end with the 6 game picks.

What a finish by the Bolts!

And the Raiders have tied it too!

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Jacobs calling game on an 86yd walkoff TD run was a thing of beauty.

Don Ho

I never watch the NFL pregame shows but have the MNF Steelers/Colts countdown on in my office.  RGIII is terrific.  He is really good.  He needs to be in the booth soon.  Alex Smith is good too.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Yeah, he's alright. It looks like he got out before his brain got completely scrambled.

The man. The myth. The legend.