Week Eleven - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 16, 2022, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Amazing finish to Patriots Jets
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Both NY teams now know the pain of the walk off punt return

Big Game Cuzzo off to a limp, and usual, big game start.

PhillyPhreak54

Zach Wilson's MILF count is greater than his number if completed passes today

He stinks.

Havas...that's a QB who is worse than ya boi Happy For A Flag Heinicke

PhillyPhreak54

Cuzzo in a non 1pm time slot - lol

Dallas is murdering the Vikes

General_Failure

The NFC is frauds all the way down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

0-4 today and i am drowning

my take away today is the extreme parity of the league. vikings hang with the bills on the road then lay an egg at home to dallas who lost badly to green bay who has been a joke for over a month. huh?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it's brutal.

Dallas was about the only correct read I had today. That line stunk and screamed Dallas. Lions too.

PhillyPhreak54

" Per the NFL, 125 games have been within one score in the fourth quarter this year. That's the most such games through the first 11 Weeks of a season in NFL history.

Aso, 71 games have been decided by a touchdown (six points) or less. That ties 2016 for the most such games through the first 11 weeks of an NFL season.

Comebacks are also happening at a record pace. According to the league, 35 games have seen a team come back from a deficit of 10 or more points to win or tie this season. That's the most such comebacks through the first 11 weeks of a season in NFL history."

Parity in full effect.

PhillyPhreak54

The Chiefs are something else

Good lord

Come on Herbert

:31 left down 3 with 3 timeouts and Dicker The Kicker lurking

PhillyPhreak54

Welp

Picked off

Chris Jones killed the two plays with pressure

And Bolton is a helluva LB

Damn I wanted to see the Bolts win

MDS

mahomes is a different level

though man the chiefs are in trouble whenever kelce falls apart
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2022, 11:41:42 PM
mahomes is a different level

though man the chiefs are in trouble whenever kelce falls apart

I'm on the Hurts mvp train and in my eyes he put the birds on his back and carried them to victory yesterday. But yes Mahomes is just on a different level.

PhillyPhreak54

Niners are tough. I enjoy watching them play

PhillyPhreak54

Kingsbury should get got soon

Cards stink. Hitched their wagon to a losing college coach and a moody little midget QB. Yeah he's not playing tonight but it doesn't matter.

Kliff can go grab himself a job in the AAC or something.