Week Eleven - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 16, 2022, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Decent TNF game this week with Tenny and GB

But the big news is this predicted lake effect snow storm for Buffalo. Could have 4-6 feet of snow about to hit. Wonder if they will postpone the game or give us a Joe Webb Tuesday Night Special?

Edit - they can't move them off Sunday because they are scheduled to play on Thankgiving

Eagaholic

Maybe Goodell will just move the Thanksgiving holiday.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

two ideas being bandied about

-moving the game to 425 (if the forecast looks to clear by sunday), with CLE likely flying in day of game
-moving the game to DET, with the bills just staying there for the next few days. this of course means theyd have to find a safe way to get there and some kind of facility to camp at

the schedule is impossible to put together but this is one of the rare weeks with solid to good matchups across each window

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bills and Browns moved to Detroit

Makes sense

But a bummer not to see a game in an apocalyptic snowstorm

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 17, 2022, 04:13:46 PM
Bills and Browns moved to Detroit

Makes sense

But a bummer not to see a game in an apocalyptic snowstorm

Bills play in Detroit thanksgiving so guess they just hang out there all week but at least travels taken care of.

PhillyPhreak54

Tenny marched it down the field

Got some snow going in Lambeau too

ice grillin you

imagine staying in detroit for a week and it's a city upgrade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

For the Titans to be 7-3, assuming they win, is impressive.

They play ugly but they win. Good defense and running it. And they're doing to GB what WAS did to the Eagles on Monday.

PhillyPhreak54

Second quarter snaps

Titans 27
Packers 3

PhillyPhreak54

LaFleur is a moron

March down the field throwing and then run twice inside the RedZone and stall

PhillyPhreak54

Officials strike again - massive missed holding on a huge Henry screen.

Toss in a busted coverage and a pretty Henry TD pass and the Titans score

PhillyPhreak54

Watson is on fire. Five TDs since Sunday.

Packers defense is a dumpster fire.

MDS

always like seeing covid toe as miserable as possible

cant believe out of all the belichick assistants vrabel is the only one who is any good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.