Week Nine - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 06, 2022, 02:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

zesty schedule today with all the byes

Dolphins and Bears may be the best game going at the moment

Colts are broken. Packers too.

MDS

havas' commies have a pretty good defense...on a similar note cuzzo just flat out stinks

how many red zone turns do the packers have today? my god
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Buffalo is sleep walking.

Add them to the Colts, Packers and Chargers as playing some bad football

MDS

im on wsh and atl now, kc tonight and bal tomorrow

LV and den have two of the worst coaches in the sport. mcdaniels gonna be back fetching coffee for daddy BB in 6 months.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Raiders deserve to be losers for not bringing Biasaccia back 

SD

MDS

justin fields is a top 3 qb in the nfc. not a high bar to cross but hes legit

terrible heiniecke pick really swung that game

PhillyPhreak54

The Chargers tried to Charger so hard

Ekeler fumbled as they were going deeper into ATL territory. ATL defender scoops and runs about 20 and drops it and the Chargers recover. A couple plays and they have Dicker the Kicker save them.

Bills overrated? Seems it.

SD

Bills bought to drop on everyone's dumb worthless power rankings

PhillyPhreak54

I'll need Arizona to get me 2-2 in the bullet

A few 2-2 weeks and one 1-3 and I'm falling off pace

Another crazy NFL day.

Jets and Lions win.

MDS

wsh and atl both 3.5 dogs...both lost by 3

thats how you do it !

PhillyPhreak54

Amazing cold streak that I'm on.

Watching the Bucs drop everything in the end zone when holding a -3 and +225 live ML ticket is enough to make ya scream

PhillyPhreak54

Well then...nice. Thanks Rams!

General_Failure

Doug Pederson is now the 5th winningest coach in Jags history.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

An accomplishment best celebrated with a bowl of ice cream.

Tennessee is KC's kyrptonite. Vrabel sticking it to Andy again.