The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

They look more like the Giants we expected today.

General_Failure

It's hard to stop MVP Candidate Geno Smith.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Xavier McKinney farged his hand up riding an ATV in Cabo during the bye.  Giants put him on their Non Footballl Injury list.  He's been their starter all season. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

I like this move for the Raiders. Declining player, lengthy contract.

Don Ho

Yikes if he's healthy and head on straight BUT correct, declining player.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Way too much hype about this Giants GM. Fans are acting like a guy who lands a 5/10 after years of dating pigs. Daboll is the truth but this team's players are nothing special, at least not yet.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 14, 2023, 03:21:20 PM
That sucks.

hes 31, cant stay healthy, was acquired for nothing and last good season came during the covid year

who exactly does this suck for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Seems there's been some sentiment among Giants that they are underdogs in the division, under the radar and don't get any respect - and that's exactly how they like it. Gotta compliment them on tonight's game plan.

Don Ho

Never put much into week one but this was more about how awful, and awful is an understatement, the Giants looked.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Saquon looked seriously injured

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Reportedly a mild sprain but an MRI is coming tomorrow

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2023, 09:55:54 PMReportedly a mild sprain but an MRI is coming tomorrow

High ankle sprain although supposedly a not very severe one.

Probably more important from a fantasy standpoint since this Giants team is bad with or without Barkley.