Week Eight - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 27, 2022, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another booty game

10-3 at the half.

The Ravens seem to think that having Lamar throw it 60 times is the way to go to win

MDS

the thursday night schedule by design cannot be good...i dont know how people dont know what theyre going to get at this point

especially in a year with a comical amount of parity
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully next Thursday is boring too due to the Eagles being up by 27

I may need a liver transplant by next Sunday

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs continue to look like dog shtein

Love to see it

General_Failure

I could watch Brady's midlife crisis every day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its almost as if todd bowles is a terrible coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wouldn't put that on Bowles.

Your boy Tawmmy needs to get gone

MDS

bowles is a fellow todd and fellow temple man and a hardcore brotha...i love him

but he is just a god awful coach. middle aged divorced guy might finally be washed up, which isnt helping.

Diomedes

DJ Walker to Moore for the 62 yard TD to tie woth 12 seconds left.  Penalty rxtra point 48 yarder is no good. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

1-3 this week -- 2 absolutely debilitating losses (atl, arz). SF easy one. LV woooof.

some really entertaining games today but like normal its impossible to know where theyre going to come from, so a ton of the country watched dallas and philly blowouts and is now on the stupid rams game again. bills blowout looming tonight. theyve never worked in college levels of scheduling flexibility to the schedule but they really need to.

PhillyPhreak54

1-3 here too.

Raiders No showed

And the colts just lost in excruciating fashion

MDS

this has gotta be it for frankie reich. wonder if sirianni brings him in next year if steichen gets scooped up

mcvay is a moron. couldve been earinng $20 mil from amazon and not coaching this carcass of a team