UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im desperate for sports but i will never be desperate enough to watch this maga wife beater festival
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I don't know these guys political leanings and also don't care.

MDS

the actual fighters are roided up meat heads who probably dont know a republican from a democrat...dana white is full blown maga...the fans are bottom of the barrel neanderthal pro woman beaters

pass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Gotta side with Todd here.   Dana White is little more than a dogfighter pimp. 

OUT.

General_Failure

So did he buy an island or what?

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

as usual lots of great advice here.  I'll be a good liberal in life and still watch the fight.

SD

I have little interest in ufc but a lot of friends have people over for the Ppv shtein. Mcgregor got smoked last night. He had control most of the fight but got knocked the farg out

Full fight

https://youtu.be/8BEwxt62bGc

ice grillin you

not a good 2021 start  for white supremacists
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

farg Greg Hardy - always nice to see him get knocked out.

But wtf with homie and drinking beer from some rando's shoe?

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1414062237166280709 21

MDS

ufc is pure barbarism...dude is down and still getting mauled. i hate it

except in this case where its ok to punch greg hardy conscious or not

PhillyPhreak54

McGregor broke his leg

MDS

i continue to be undefeated...ive never ever paid attention to this rancid sport

https://twitter.com/CFBBluePrint/status/1644918956115804161

PhillyPhreak54

Me either.

Total meathead MAGA shteinshow

MDS

every sport has a maga element to it except for maybe nba...but this thing is just an extension of the white supremacist movement

i have no idea how a liberal consumes this stuff

PhillyPhreak54

I mean Dana White slapped his wife in public caught on tape and nothing happened