Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

That was an awful series they needed to go for the jugular right there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

haskins just threw a hideous pick at midfield
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 27, 2020, 05:01:34 PM

is he worse than wentz....legit question
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 05:02:10 PM

I think so -- Haskins should not be in the NFL and might not be a month from now -- but we have gotten to the point where the question is legit.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 05:02:10 PM

way worse...the question is more is he worse than the nooch

Don Ho

Did you see Jaquet?run away from the tackle on that tight end screen? this farger needs to grow pair balls immediately
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Are they saying his name correctly?  I have to assume so...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Don Ho

ice grillin you

this has 48-45 dallas written all over it

Don Ho

This is why they have to score on every drive that last drive was a joke last couple plays just put an !!! on how bad this secondary and LB is

MDS

they need to score on every possession which bodes well for doug
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This ain't Schwartz, it's Schit! 

Joke of a Back 7 on D.  And that's even with the regular starters

MDS

if you were wondering the eagles actually have a pretty average kickoff return unit...my guess wouldve been worst in league history

Don Ho

Under review? how in the farg did that referee miss that in the first place?  Maybe the NFL ordered a commercial break. 

Sounds like Vilma is going Siragusa on us.