Week Fifteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 14, 2023, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We are treated to Salty Al calling Aidan O'Connell vs Easton Stick.

Currently 13-0 pending TD review.

Staley continues to sign his exit papers.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Yes.  So you're right, I have an amazon someting.  A simple account.  I always order enough to get free shipping.  I always order well before I need anything.  I don't pay for Prime, or any other extras shtein.

You got me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I was about to say that's near impossible these days to not have an online shopping presence

Chargers are fumbling like they've got Eagle wings in their helmets

They've got three in the 1H and it's about to be 28-0

PhillyPhreak54

Make that 35-0

What a beat down.

Even cheap ass Spanos is going to have to fire Staley even though it'll pain him to have to pay him not to coach

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

On what planet did Kazee think he was going to get away with this?

https://youtu.be/VpKGY8P11ik?si=UChb0MCNwVJgYhX9

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't get to see anything to but a bit of this Lions game.

With family coming in we spent today shopping and doing the Dio thing - errands

Diomedes

I spent the day sweating and shivering.  Haven't felt that poorly in a long time.

PhillyPhreak54

Hope you get to feeling better.

This shtein sucks

PhillyPhreak54

I've slipped to 16th in the bullet which is disappointing.

Wanted to take MIN and DET yesterday but farged myself bc errands.

So have to pick from this slop today and went with

Cleveland -3 and Miami -8.5 - don't really like it but the Bears and Jets are public dogs so im playing that angle

Tennessee -2.5 (no Stroud or Collins for HOU and they're starting Keenum.

Buffalo -2.5 (stinky line...everyone and their mammy is on Dallas)

Diomedes

Down three scores, most of the fourth-quarter left the patriots punt.

Diomedes