Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Win the series tomorrow and then let's take the brooms to Houston. Por favor.

I'll be there on Saturday. Hopefully this free ticket has a better outcome than the $1100 one from October.

MDS

if you think they can sweep houston i will pay for the therapist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm trying to be positive, sir.

SD

Kimbrel lights out

PhillyPhreak54

.500!

Celebrate.

Now come on down to Houston and put a beating on these hoes

MDS

they are 4 games over .500 the last 3 weeks. that pace will get them to the high 80's or low 90's, which will be more than enough for a playoff spot.

complete abomination!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2023, 12:41:52 AM
if you think they can sweep houston i will pay for the therapist

I have two therapists, one each for the Bums and Birds.  I'm sure we can do a group session.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

That would be something we could do at Casa De Don!

Relaxing Hawaiian beaches and Philadelphia sports therapy

Don Ho

The palm trees, surf, tradewinds, gorgeous beaches, beautiful women still don't help.  Bums, birds, Sixers have bludgeoned my soul over the decades.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the flyers are actually the most painful of all.  1975 and have had so many validly great teams yet have less cups than the lightning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Watching this give me ptsd

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 28, 2023, 08:30:58 PM
Watching this give me ptsd

What a fun series to watch in Houston

Appletv stream is immaculate

PhillyPhreak54

Pacheeeeee!

I want to win this series so bad.

And yeah man me and my buddy who you met were just talking about what a fun time we had that night

PhillyPhreak54

Kid starts to hit and then he hurts himself getting back to base

You shteintin me?

PhillyPhreak54

At least they didn't spend as much on Pache as the Rangers did DeGrom bc he's out injured again too

No doubt Nola gives this mofo back