Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Screw this game already Robbie, let Sanchez/Stubbs/Maton finish.

Dombrowski trying to keep it light in the booth while watching Ranger throw BP, just waiting for him to blow a gasket on live TV.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol I'm not at this game thankfully. I only would've gone if they needed to clinch.

Verlander may have 20+ strikeouts

MDS

selfishly if they win out, they likely face the mets and i could go to that

realistically they match up much better with the cardinals who are a worse team and its just better for them to get the 6. they have 2 lefty pockets for alvarado and a string of righties for ser/eflin/robertson. they also dont have a super dominant loogy for harper and schwarber.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

First time in my life bums getting no hit and I could care less.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Brogdon stinks no matter if the game means somethng or absolutley nothing.

Geowhizzer

To be fair, the team is probably playing with nasty hangovers.

Rome

I have no idea why I had MLB Network on but I caught Judge's 62nd live.  Very freaking cool.  I hate the Yankees but it's not everyday you see a 61 year old record being broken.

QB Eagles

Incredible that not only was Phreak at the clinching game but that he was actually featured in national coverage. The fates do smile upon the homers sometimes. Happy for ya J.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha thanks man.

They're going to be no hit tonight and I couldn't care less. I can't wait for this weekend.

MDS

has a team ever had 2 combined no hitters against them in the same season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Dammit, I had happily turned it off to watch other games.

Now I have to come back to this hot mess to see if the drunks actually get no-hit.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2022, 10:49:52 PM
has a team ever had 2 combined no hitters against them in the same season

No but this would be the Astros second this season. And third in the past three years

PhillyPhreak54

Now Ser getting roughed up again does worry me

MDS

hes inconsistent with his location and not missing bats. his stuff just doesnt have the life on it that it usually does. velo is there but thatll only get you so far

not ideal!

Geowhizzer