Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Their defensive replacements are somehow worse than their regulars

Geowhizzer

Just got "the look" from the wife for yelling "What the farg was that?"  :boom

SD

Nice play by Bohm for the 5-4-3 twin killing game over

Geowhizzer

My son just texted me that he is really hoping for a "Red October," as he was only 7 the last time the Phils were in the playoffs.  He's in college now.

Borderline child abuse what I've done to the poor kid...

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 24, 2022, 10:23:13 PM
Just got "the look" from the wife for yelling "What the farg was that?"  :boom

Dude, that's every 5 minutes at my house during Phils games.  Told you neighbors convinced I'm beating wife or the dogs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 24, 2022, 10:26:03 PM
Nice play by Bohm for the 5-4-3 twin killing game over

amazing how far he has come.  I have to admit I stop and watch everytime he's batting and his defense has improved by leaps and bounds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Just sucks they allow a team like this to hang around.  All three games were a hit or error from disaster.

MDS

i wouldnt say theyre playing well but the reds are bad so at least theyre not losing...harper can technically be back tomorrow and i dont see what hes waiting for

the suite was pretty badass. fridge full of beer, food, good view. the clear channel rep tried to schmooze me but sorry dude i dont do media buys. all in all a good night.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you drink beer tho?!

Just got back to my room and watching highlights - why the farg is Yairo Munoz playing LF

Rome

I'm curious why Harper is still in Allentown. I love bacon as much as anyone but wtf. 

And according to the WWL, these losers have an 86% chance of making the playoffs.  I mean ok?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2022, 12:18:00 AM
Did you drink beer tho?!

Just got back to my room and watching highlights - why the farg is Yairo Munoz playing LF

minor complaint: all they had was bud light, miller lite and yuengling. i had a few yings but not the selection my woke liberal ass enjoys. munoz was in LF because they DHed schwarber and took out castellanos for defense. i guess they view munoz as a better LF than reality because oh man.

Quote from: Rome on August 25, 2022, 05:14:12 AM
I'm curious why Harper is still in Allentown. I love bacon as much as anyone but wtf. 

And according to the WWL, these losers have an 86% chance of making the playoffs.  I mean ok?

harper cant be activated until today, its his call when he comes back. basically when he feels ready. their schedule is monstrously soft the rest of the way, they have a 4.5 game lead effectively on milwaukee. not that the phillies cant farg it up but 86 might be low
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

JFC Wheeler is out with an injury now?

Geowhizzer

How pathetic are the Reds?

Zimmer just scored from first on a single... after sliding into second base during the play.

SD

I know it's just the Reds but Nola's dealing.

Geowhizzer

Got a bit lucky in the ninth that Solano can't run, but a hell of an effort by Nola.