Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

a clock just goes against what baseball is...like youre right its the only fix but calling a ball/strike on a batter/pitcher becauese they exceeded the clock is just not baseball.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 23, 2022, 11:21:10 PM
Could shorten the commercial breaks too

you could take less of a commission and save your customers money 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 24, 2022, 10:13:01 AM
a clock just goes against what baseball is...like youre right its the only fix but calling a ball/strike on a batter/pitcher becauese they exceeded the clock is just not baseball.

Well said!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Lot of work for one run. 

JT stinks right now.  Horrible AB with bases loaded.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

farg me and farg this bullpen

MDS

nobodys 7th and 8th man out of the pen is good but the phillies ones are especially bad

this is the kind of role that they couldve given to frank morales but instead are going with replacement level slop like norwood and bellatti. is there a difference? does it matter? what is life?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Phils score one and immediately give up two in the bottom of those innings

Frustrating.

PhillyPhreak54

What a shtein AB by Bohm and Castellanos

Especially Castellanos. Stop swinging at the slop for fargs sake

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 24, 2022, 09:55:43 PM
nobodys 7th and 8th man out of the pen is good but the phillies ones are especially bad

this is the kind of role that they couldve given to frank morales but instead are going with replacement level slop like norwood and bellatti. is there a difference? does it matter? what is life?

Well stated Confucius.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 24, 2022, 10:29:53 PM

Big Nick is so bad right now.  Schwarber showing a smiddgen of life while JT and Nick have fallen into the deep dark dumpster.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 24, 2022, 10:29:53 PM

if you lose a battle of the wits against will smith you have to be a learning disabled moron

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

lol at they have this fargin guy pitching to try to save it?

Good grief

Don Ho

HOLY shtein HARPER!

HOLY farg NELSON!

PhillyPhreak54

Double

Passed ball

Runner on third and no outs

farg this team