Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2021, 10:24:03 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2021, 10:02:35 PM
Good job, kid.

my god this is peak j

luke williams was not even on the prospect radar, kind of thought of as a utility guy at most, but hes had a terrific month and a half in AAA and was great in the olympic qualifying. could be a late bloomer, could be a rando good swing and he'll faze out quickly, but their team is a joke so why not play him its better than watching alec bohm

Well it was a good job. I'm suck the rest of their shteintiness will eventually infect him but I'll enjoy someone who makes contact and things happen.

I thought Smith sped his bat up with the slider but I'll take it

Rome

Crazy farging game today.  Segura with the laser beam walkoff.  Neris is a trash fire. 

ice grillin you

I mean today he gave up a home run to the mvp that should have been caught if the Phillies didn't have their worst defensive team of my life...it's not like he imploded by walking three guys

and overall he's been good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy

Still wanna hate on Jean Jean?

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2021, 06:22:40 PM
I mean today he gave up a home run to the mvp that should have been caught if the Phillies didn't have their worst defensive team of my life...it's not like he imploded by walking three guys

and overall he's been good

Just because the world's tallest midget is taller than all the other midgets doesn't make him tall, IGY.

He's been mediocre during his tenure just like the rest of that shtein ass team has been for half a generation now. I'm running out of fargs to give about them too.

ice grillin you

I still don't trust him for shtein I'm just saying he hasn't been a trash fire he's been good

He's also not a closer but the organization is a clown show who has been unable to acquire or develop one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Neris had the perfect double water bottle squeeze into Luke Williams' face the other night. Some of the best control and location he's had all season.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2021, 07:52:00 PM
I still don't trust him for shtein I'm just saying he hasn't been a trash fire he's been good

He's also not a closer but the organization is a clown show who has been unable to acquire or develop one

this is a pretty fair assessment of neris. hes a solid ML relief pitcher. if hes your closer you suck but its not his fault hes the best they got and this should not be held against him.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 10, 2021, 06:23:51 PM
lil guy

Still wanna hate on Jean Jean?

the braves pitcher melted down and hung him a balloon and he socked it. im so impressed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good. You should be.

MDS

im impressed that ihs walk rate is 2% higher than his career average
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Not a trash fire.  Nope. Not at all.

Geowhizzer

Mean Jean the winning machine?

MDS

jean is the ideal guy to have up in that spot. gets his bat on the ball generally which is what you need vs a monster like chapman

im not sure what to think about this win other than they suck and they arent entirely gutless

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jean sitting at .329

And I thought they were cooked after squandering the Harper double in the b9.