Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farging seven run inning.

Embarrassing

PhillyPhreak54

Giving up an rbi single to the pitcher with two outs on a 1-2 count is just farging dumb

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2021, 04:50:24 PM
farging seven run inning.

Embarrassing

it boils back to their inability to develop pitching over the past few years

they were forced to find cheap SP on the open market. they chose matt moore and chase anderson. they both stink. so this is what you get 2/5 turns. you can thank your boy klentak.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

And then their "stud" prospect Howard comes in and he's in the process of getting his tits lit too.

It's a nice day here. I'm feeling better for the most part. Tested negative finally. So I'm going to go out on the patio and clean the grill and get some shtein done. Time better spent than watching this trash.

MDS

he got 5 outs that inning. just some bad luck.

the issue for howard is his innings cap is ~100 and they cant just run him out every 5th day for 5-6 innings. theyre sort of stuck in no mans land with him for time being. id suspect theyll rip the band aid off in june and let him just go. long way until then.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna blow this aren't they

PhillyPhreak54

Whew

Mother of god I thought that was gone

MDS

does anyone really want to make the playoffs when hector neris will be the one closing games

its some dumb april game and hes giving you the 1993 wild thing's

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2021, 10:10:25 PM
Whew

Mother of god I thought that was gone

Just off the end of the bat.  Made me clinch a bit.

Geowhizzer

Final Score:
Rhys 2
St. Louis 1

PhillyPhreak54

Nice that Hoskins is hitting. How long he keeps it up - we shall see.

But until they get production from LF, CF and 3B they're gonna struggle.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2021, 10:12:41 PM
does anyone really want to make the playoffs when hector neris will be the one closing games

its some dumb april game and hes giving you the 1993 wild thing's

Count me out.  He has no right being a major league closer, he stinks and you're right it's only April and he's already giving us aneurysms.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Miller in LF is laughable.

MDS

remember when i told you their defense was 100 exits past terrible

PhillyPhreak54

Well they're just playing and infielder out there because McCutchen blows