Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

-cutch lazy fly ball on the 1st pitch
-rhys looks foolish k'ing
-bryce k
-didi error

we're back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

vv the hitter >> vv the pitcher
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

their offense flat out sucks...thats the story yet again

twitter idiots gonna cry about the bullpen but they scored 4 farging runs

Don Ho

farg this team.  Bullpen is still ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Agreed offense stinks, should have blown that pos starter out! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteLast Time the Phillies went walk-off win/walk-off loss in consecutive games was 2000

4/16 . . . W vs. Expos ,5-4 (9)
4/18 . . . L at Braves, 3-4 (12)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Offense aside

7th - run allowed
8th - run allowed
9th - run allowed

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2021, 12:19:51 AM
Offense aside

7th - run allowed
8th - run allowed
9th - run allowed

its coors field and theyre using david hale and sam coonrod in high leverage situations.

the phillies are not going to win a ton of games when they score less than 5 runs. thats just not how theyre built. they are not scoring 5+ runs enough.

PhillyPhreak54

I get it. They were 0/10 wRISP.

But still...hold a got damn lead.

MDS

sure, that would be great. if you thought the rockies were going to stick on 2-3 runs you were very mistaken. it was going to take 5-6+ to win the game.

the bullpen has actually been pretty good this year. these last few games....not so much. but bryce didnt do shtein, rhys couldnt touch marquez, cutch is so bad they double switched him out. andrew knapp pinch hit again. not good.

PhillyPhreak54

Blown lead again.

farging fantastic.

MDS

score more runs

its going to take 6+ runs to win these games

Geowhizzer

Hoskins doing his part.

Quinn... not so much.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2021, 10:01:02 PM
score more runs

thankfully the rockies are running the corpse of jhalyis chacin out there, who hasnt been good in like 5 years

@geo - you can question waiting until there was a strike to steal. he got a good jump. diaz threw a dart. tip your hat.