Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

If you two will put your dicks away for a second, I meant in a historical sense.  The Phillies actually won something relatively recently whereas the Flyers haven't won anything since Burt Reynolds was a sex symbol. 

Just saying, the Phillies have an owner who at least cares and is seemingly willing to sell virgins to ISIS for another WFC. 

The Flyers are a catastrophe with no hope of winning anything ever. 

ice grillin you

flyers are so far ahead of the Phillies it's not even funny

it's true that the flyers are stuck where they are cause of a cap so if the Phillies go HAM in free agency one year they can catch up

but where they stand now it's not close as far as upside
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Who the farg is Joe Dillon

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2019, 12:36:24 AM
Who the farg is Joe Dillon

the nationals assist hitting coach. he has a roundabout connection to joe, but overall the nationals hitting program is and has been very good so its sensible to steal from that. you cant possibly get worse than mellee sooooo

Quote from: Rome on November 21, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
The Flyers are a catastrophe with no hope of winning anything ever. 

the flyers can make the playoffs and get hot and who knows. the phillies cannot, anytime soon, pass the nats/braves with a 162 game sample size. in a truncated playoff scenario, they do not have the requisite pitching talent to win 11 games in 19 opportunities.

its a cold winter out there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

joe dillon had 57 career hits, but 3 of those played key roles in the phillies losing games

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Harrison signed for a minor league deal

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 26, 2019, 05:16:21 PM
Josh Harrison signed for a minor league deal

sean rodriguez but a likable player

if he makes the roster theres a problem because he sucks. as MI depth off the 40? sure.

QB Eagles

Eventually they are going to sign every Pirate from 5 years ago, except Cole.

MDS

jon villar was placed on outright waivers by the horrid tanking cheap ass o's

last year of arb, so project around $9 mil. hes basically a 2B and not a great one at that. he makes sense for the phillies only if they can move mean jean the out machine.

PhillyPhreak54

Don't give up on Jean Jean yet

MDS

he cant play SS anymore and 2B has the weakest position value, plus they have a superior player on the roster already. he really really needs to hit and hit at a high level to justify a role on a team attempting to compete.

theres a reason segura has been on 100 teams and none of them have been good

SD

Cesar and Maik Maik be gone

PhillyPhreak54

I read they have $47m to spend - true?

Geowhizzer

Rome

Moustakas signed with the Reds for 4-Yrs/$64M.

Astounding.