Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2019, 11:41:04 PM
I want Girardi.

Interesting to see what their hit list looks like tho

You'll get nothing and like it, Mister. 

PhillyPhreak54

lol highly likely

Maybe they'll sign Cole and Rendon?

MDS

why do people want rendon? they already have one preposterous contract for a position player, they dont need two. plus, youve invested a lot in alec bohm. lets see what he has.

cole i get. their pitching is a catastrophe and you have to do something. if they avoid a 6th year i dont even care what the number is. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Harper's contract isn't unreasonable.  He's a top five player in the NL.

Whatever, though.  Their farm system is a mess and they can't buy their way out of that.

ice grillin you

tendon is better than Harper

if you can get him it's a no brainer

lol at Alec bohm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you cant have 75 mil on 3 position players. realmuto is gonna get caked too. their pitching is a farce. their lineup has seemingly decent talent. money to pitching. next.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're interviewing Dusty farging Baker

QB Eagles

I would try to not get too emotionally invested in this manager search. It's not gonna be pretty.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2019, 02:43:45 PM
They're interviewing Dusty farging Baker

I thought he was dead.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dusty could help them get to the playoffs then lose in them so i dont know

progress

Rome

If you mean the sort of progress that occurs when you jump out of a plane and the parachute doesn't open, and the second before you hit the ground you realize your life is over, then yes, it's progress. 

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 13, 2019, 04:46:52 PM
If you mean the sort of progress that occurs when you jump out of a plane and the parachute doesn't open, and the second before you hit the ground you realize your life is over, then yes, it's progress.

buck is 1000% more likely than dusty but dusty gets his teams in the playoffs. full stop. the phillies havent been in the playoffs since obamas first term.

PhillyPhreak54