Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 02, 2019, 05:44:42 PM
Former Phils' farmhand Chace Mumata, 27, died after falling off his skateboard at 2am.

I figured he wasn't famous enough for the "dead in 2019" thread, but the randomness of the event led me to post it here.

Nice story.  His dad is a graduate of the school where we coach soccer and is an assistant coach on the Varsity baseball staff.  Heard he was on an electric skateboard.  My neighbor has one and those things haul ass. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/jeff-seidel/2019/09/02/chace-numata-dies-skateboarding-accident-detroit-tigers-prospect/2194059001/
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

if the mets hold the phillies are 4.5 back of the greatest team ever assembled
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

4 @ atl, 3 @ min, 3 vs. atl, 3 @ stl

collapseniols
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Just think if these clowns could beat the Marlins.  Maybe they'd be dead even, they'd still stink but at least in a better spot to rip our guts out the last weekend of the season.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2019, 10:00:19 PM

collapseniols

Exactly, how to collapse without really trying.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2019, 10:00:19 PM

collapseniols

whoops

PhillyPhreak54

Nice jinx. And lol Mets

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2019, 09:41:37 PM
if the mets hold the phillies are 4.5 back of the greatest team ever assembled

lol...this is so pathetic on so many Phillies homer levels but none better than the goat team with a goat comeback
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

sometimes you troll and get burned by the pathetic worthless mets

such is life in these hard internet times

Don Ho

Nola, the Ace of the staff huh?

Don Ho

Every time I see Jared Hughes sprint to the mound from the bullpen I think of "The Most Dangerous Game". 

MDS

theyre going to drag this out another few days arent they

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva comeback

And the yeah the bullpen does what it do

MDS

bullpen's should never give up runs