Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 22, 2019, 09:21:26 PM
john mallee is gong to be the first to go...if this keeps up itll be kap and klentek behind them

what really sticks out about this is the absolute lack of talent they have at the bottom of the 40 and in AAA. ive been saying for it years -- and this is why throwing 320 at bryce was a no brainer -- but they havent produced anything. they have nothing. AAA is a wasteland. alec bohm maybe can hit at AA. everything else is garbage. utter garbage.

theyve run into some bad injury luck, yeah. but to be terrible for 6+ years and not produce 1-2 high level players is astounding. this is just a mediocre organization top to bottom.

oh yeah and another stellar day for jt. not one word about him. good white boy from oklahoma though.

^^^^ :yay :yay :yay^^^^

And today they're being outhit by a AAA team 16-3.  And agreed on Realmut "0", why is not everyone all over his ass?  We got Andy Knapp though.

Schmitty stop defending Cesar, he dropped the perfect throw from the Sloth.

Only positive is the Hawaii boy who started for the Marlins about to go 3-0.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

farging disgusting and embarrassing.

Garbage.

Geowhizzer

Time to break out these:

MDS

how does john mallee still have a job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gonna be a long 13 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Can't even make it until the trade deadline before falling out of it

Blessing in disguise? That was Klentak doesn't trade away pieces.

MDS

j i hate to break the news to you but they dont have any pieces
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

GREAT START PHILLIES

YAY TEAM

PhillyPhreak54

Mets look like the Phillies

MDS

jimmy rollins needs to shut the farg up

PhillyPhreak54

No one tells Jimmy to shut up, sir.

PhillyPhreak54

farging Eflin can your raggedy ass hold a farging lead for once you shtein bag

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 24, 2019, 08:35:40 PM
No one tells Jimmy to shut up, sir.

between talking over everything and clearly not knowing anything about this team, he is making tmac seem bearable which is an impossibility

this is a classic cbp game. difference will be strike outs. advtantage mets.

MDS

if you thought the phillies were a tire fire may i introduce you to the mets