Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this week is a perfect encapsulation of cesar. big homer to win yesterday.....good piece of hitting to bring in 2 runs today....gets caught trying to take 2nd on the throw for no conceivable reason.....cant get the ball out of his glove (ok whatever) so he forces a throw to give up the extra base

this will always be cesar
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

His inability to run the bases smartly is what annoys me the most about him.

Don Ho

So Franco can field and hit dongs, whoppie
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geo............you know what to do
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow. Three homers in the inning

On a side note what the farg happened to Wacha? He used to be good

MDS

Quote from: MDS on May 29, 2019, 08:43:26 PM
if they cant win this game fold the franchise....sinking team, bad AAA pitcher, your best pitcher on the mound

i just jinxed it

i did NOT jinx it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 29, 2019, 10:25:55 PM
Wow. Three homers in the inning

On a side note what the farg happened to Wacha? He used to be good

Seriously!  He was a stud at one point.  That was shocking.

Don Ho

Pivetta pitching in LA this weekend.  Man the lifeboats.

Don Ho

Get well soon bullpen, Nacasio is capable of making an 11-1 game suddenly exciting.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 29, 2019, 10:25:21 PM
Geo............you know what to do

Yeah, it's late.  Last day of school today - I needed a full night of rest to put up with the shenanigans!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 29, 2019, 06:27:13 PM
I think IGY is so harsh on Herrera because he's black.  Pretty sure if he was white, he'd be singing a different tune.

pimp getting released because the front office made up gang rumors about him = good

odubel getting released cause he choked out his girl = bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 29, 2019, 09:39:32 PM
Lol at the pitcher pointing up like that Harper homer was a pop up

Welcome to citizens bank park, pal.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2019, 08:28:01 AM
Quote from: Rome on May 29, 2019, 06:27:13 PM
I think IGY is so harsh on Herrera because he's black.  Pretty sure if he was white, he'd be singing a different tune.

pimp getting released because the front office made up gang rumors about him = good

odubel getting released cause he choked out his girl = bad

Exactly.  You're a racist.  Good to see you come clean finally. 

Rome

https://www.philly.com/phillies/phillies-odubel-herrera-domestic-abuse-20190530.html

Oh so they CAN'T cut him immediately?  They have to wait until the process is completed?

Goodness.  Who knew, right?

🙈

ice grillin you

they absolutely could release him today....they would just have to pay his full contract