Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

you really put an effort into your Christmas shopping.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Quote from: smeags on January 04, 2019, 11:57:12 AM
you really put an effort into your Christmas shopping.

Turns out that's like 10 bottles of goo. 

MDS

yankees are out on MM and were actually never really in

phils and chisox have made the offers....here we go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

And now I'm seeing an article saying Harper to Phillies is now a stronger possibility than it was previously.

Are they trying to superteam it?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 11, 2019, 11:49:29 AM
Take it for what you will:  Phillies to hire Manny Machado's mentor, Bobby Dickerson, from Baltimore

im guessing chicago signing his two best buds means more but neither probably mean much of anything
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the yankees signing lamaheiu means a lot...they are out

chisox or phils. or he takes a 1-year kick the can down the road deal with the dodgers or something.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2019, 08:42:30 PM
yankees are out on MM and were actually never really in

Quote from: MDS on January 11, 2019, 01:07:18 PM
the yankees signing lamaheiu means a lot...they are out

lol

MDS

what did i tell you 3 years ago you fossil

ice grillin you

so the yankees have always been out...but the signing of lamaheiu today "means a lot" because it means they are out on machado...were they out three years ago or were they in until today?...im confused

PhillyPhreak54

How in the farg could they possibly go to arbitration with Nola?

Morons

Rome

Cue a certain dumbass to assure us that it's all part of the process.  Nothing to see here.  Move along...

MDS

i dont see why anyone would care about an arb debate between a player and team but here we are

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 12, 2019, 08:33:16 AM
Cue a certain dumbass to assure us that it's all part of the process.  Nothing to see here.  Move along...

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2019, 04:40:06 PM
i dont see why anyone would care about an arb debate between a player and team but here we are

lololol

how can someone be so predictable and also amazing at the same time...it should be boring but its not

MDS

someone is going to have to explain to me why this matters because i genuinely dont get it