Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

when nola pitches well: *crickets*
when nola pitches poorly: ace  ::)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didnt see the game today.

Good for him pitching up to his number one status

SD

Usually I'd say 0-6 this next stretch but it's the Phillies so they'll probably go 4-2 then get swept by the Nats

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jean BA update - .339

MDS

the issue with him is him hitting 330 or whatever is pretty unsustainable and his lack of plate discipline and power will hurt him in the macro. but hes on fire right now so enjoy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I just want him at .330whatever at the AS break so you owe me 🤣

MDS

did we have a bet?!?

i have no recollection of this

PhillyPhreak54

I think so. I'll have to scroll back

MDS

i dont think id bet on something as stupid and arbitrary as batting average

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2021, 06:21:40 PM
if jean segura is hitting over 350 in july ill fly to houston and buy you dinner at applebees

Baaaaaby baby back ribs

MDS

ok that was obviously a joke but if he is doing this i will buy you actually good food when youre in philly

thats my deal

PhillyPhreak54

Lol yeah I'm down with that.

I'll need a good sandwich when I get home

Geowhizzer

Enyel De Los Santos sent down.

The Phils bring up... Bailey Falter?

That's a real name?

MDS

gelb had it a few days ago

hes a piggyback for howard. soft tossing lefty that presents a vastly different look than what spence gives. will this work? probably not

PhillyPhreak54

Howard is throwing well.

Offense is asleep tho - they've left em loaded twice. But if Mike Estabrook wasn't skull farging them on the strike zone they'd probably have more runs. His calls on Torreyes and Howard were horseshtein