Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Well maybe someone can explain why in the farg they didn't challenge that obvious drop?

JFC wake up, dickheads.

PhillyPhreak54

Turner...embarrassing

PhillyPhreak54

Of course. Good lord.

Should've gotten the bunt down, shteinhead

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

Harper out by an inch and of course they blow it.

God damn

PhillyPhreak54

Horrible game from Topper.

The lineup stunk
So did not challenging the drop by Hicks
And now leaving Schwarber in for defense

MDS

you had to leave schwarber in...he was 1 batter away from coming to bat in the 9th. the fairer question would be what is so wrong with bryce just playing 1st everyday.

not challenging was probably a good call. hicks had the ball for a few beats which is all you really need. im not sure that gets overturned. worth a risk? sure. but this isnt football, you dont need 2 feet and a move. you just need to secure it and its an out.

objectively just a stupid game involving an objectively stupid franchise. it was lost the minute he inserted 3 backups and also jake cave in the lineup on the same day. please just play rojas and marsh and dh schwarber, enough.

oh and can someone kill trea turner please
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

If im playing left field thats a pop up

im actually proud of them for even being in the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Greatly anticipating Kyle Gibson mowing these clowns down tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And just like that Flounder K's swinging
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I dont know understand how the phillies  were favored in both these games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on July 25, 2023, 06:55:57 PMGreatly anticipating Kyle Gibson mowing these clowns down tonight.

No doubt. Nail biting starts last year and now he's gonna look like Greg Maddux.

Walker's tits about to get lit bc no one can field

PhillyPhreak54

Walker has been dancing around the raindrops all night.

And now we get to watch the top of the lineup shtein themselves

Don Ho

Shocking!  Three batters get on base to start the inning and the big three go down like wounded gazelle.

PhillyPhreak54

More like Bob Gibson

fargin guy had a 6+ era in June and July

But here we are

PhillyPhreak54

We've seen this movie before

They'll tie it up (in an inning where they should've scored more than one) and then in the top of the next inning Baltimore goes up