2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on October 26, 2008, 11:22:58 PM
L.A. said that Werth might as well go ahead and hit a two run home run.  Next pitch... BAM!

:-D

haha, I wish I heard that.

What was IGY saying again about the Phillies and not being able to hit Rays' pitching....and something about not winning another game without Hamels?

Just saying, IGY.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 26, 2008, 11:25:30 PM
Save some of these homers for tomorrow, boys.

No way...they NEEEEEEEEED this!

Hamels pitches tomorrow.

Rome

MDS

this is the one time in my life where this shtein is happening so might as well dry ma pants off and enjoy it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: Rome on October 26, 2008, 11:26:19 PM
What the hell is going on here?

A Philadelphia team isn't wilting in the spotlight and totally choking for once?

But I'll knock on wood as they still have 3 games to do so.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Not wilting but coming alive right before our eyes.

Gay play by Romero...lazyass.

PhillyGirl

Rome

I don't even know what to say.  My wife and I were up high fiving each other like little kids.

QB Eagles

We're one game away from making my :CF sig completely irrelevant.  :crazy

MDS