2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Yeah, but then you lose the DH...and the pitcher assumes that lineup spot.

the DH is farging retarded
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They were talking about Coste being the DH on ESPN last night and said that Charlie would likely do that and if Ruiz was hurt then they would just let the pitcher hit and play it like a National League game.

And yes, the DH reeks of gay.

ice grillin you

what i dont like about coste there is not because of an injury to ruiz...its the fact that now youre limited as far as PH for ruiz tonight...and with a southpaw on the mound the phils are gonna have all their lefties on the bench late and if ruiz comes up in a big spot youd like to hit dobbs for him if the situation arises
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

Not nerves, just anxious. The layoff was harder on us fans than the players LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

The farging Backstreet Boys are singing the Anthem tonight. And Los Lonely Boys tomorrow night.

The farg?

PhillyGirl

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 22, 2008, 04:21:17 PM

lol

Dobbs should be the DH, I could give two shteins about right vs. Lefty. Coste gets 3 Ks tonight.

Geowhizzer

I think someone posted this (at the time a youtube link) here some time ago.  The youtube link was removed, but I had downloaded it and just found it again.

Hopefully we see a repeat of this.

Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now