2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

holy farging shtein

burrell looked like he was ready to burst into tears around the base paths
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

how can a human being sweat like Derek Lowe when it's 70 degrees at night?  He's been pitting since the second pitch of the game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

SunMo

SunMo

btw...prepare for major ballpark bitching after this game, they were already working that angle before the game started.

ice grillin you

i was just about to post how much of a joke the park is....again

why is beimel warming up when utley and howard arent until at least next inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on October 09, 2008, 10:15:00 PM
btw...prepare for major ballpark bitching after this game, they were already working that angle before the game started.

I'll never understand that since they're playing in the same park. It's not the like the bums can calculate their hits to go right over the fence.

ice grillin you

no ones saying its an advantage to the phillies.....just that park is a travesty

Don Ho

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 09, 2008, 10:17:26 PM
Quote from: SunMo on October 09, 2008, 10:15:00 PM

I'll never understand that since they're playing in the same park. It's not the like the bums can calculate their hits to go right over the fence.

i'm sure joe buck will find an angle where they actually can calculate their hits.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

well, there goes any chance of us signing Derek Lowe in the off season.

Don Ho

SD_Eagle5

Hamels is over 100 pitches but his stuff is as good as at any point in this game.

ice grillin you

one more game like this and hamels might get his king moniker back

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

i don't know what's worse, having to watch Madson pitch to Ramirez this inning or listen to Joe Buck mess himself over Ramirez.