2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mr. MVP of the Spring gets the bums within 1.  Can Myers pitch one scoreless inning?

I say no.

MDS

the 8 and 9 hitters just barely missed hrs

how long will this last uncle stoopid?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Good news:  Dawg homers to tie the game at 3.

Bad News:  Zambrano walks home a run to let the Mets tie at 1.

MDS

phillies have 0 excuses to lose ANY of these game, so who cares about the mets

if they lose they should be sitting home gagging on their choke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2008, 08:12:59 PM

Not even you're that naive.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2008, 08:12:59 PM

:yay
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Somehow Victorino is going to hit into a triple play even though there's only one on base.

Delgado slam makes it 5-1 Mets.  :boom

Rome

MDS

mets lucky to face a team already locked into the 1 seed, cant even get up to play spoiler

florida will do as they did last year, dont worry dear friends

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 24, 2008, 07:10:39 PM
Should have detonated Myers along with it.  Looks like he's back to his early season sucky self.

just in time for the playoffs....or a huge choke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 24, 2008, 08:19:08 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 24, 2008, 07:10:39 PM
Should have detonated Myers along with it.  Looks like he's back to his early season sucky self.

just in time for the playoffs....or a huge choke

Looking a lot like the latter right now.

MDS

between that and hamels acting like a pure 2 starter is a 45 year old slop-baller the ace?

Rome

farging ridiculous.  Burrell rips another double with none out and these clowns can't get him in.