Roy Halladay Opening Day
7 (53.8%)
Sixers Playoff Opener
3 (23.1%)
Flyers Playoff Opener
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

MDS

i know youre not racist, you just get pissy really easily and its fun to needle you.

but really, just admit you dont like basketball. because if you did and you think the nba sucks then youre just an idiot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I wonder if mds actually types out the n-word.  I bet it makes him feel like he's got street cred. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 04, 2011, 06:04:29 PM
I sometimes wonder if IGY bothers to read the posts he quotes.

I can't say it enough...

I.

Like.

Basketball.

I like college basketball because of the pageantry & school spirit.  There was nothing like going to a Big 5 doubleheader when I was a kid.  I mean, that was it in Philly sports.  The best of the best.

The NBA has always been at best a passing interest.  Yeah, I got into it when the Sixers finally beat the Lakers, but not to the point where I went to a game in the playoffs (even though tickets were plentiful, even then).  I didn't watch the parade on television and to this day I couldn't care less if the NBA is even in business.  I'd rather watch women's golf than that bullshtein.

Sorry if having an opinion that differs from the Borg-like collective in this place offends anyone.

you like pom poms and funny hat wearing kids doing gay chants...you DONT like basketball...like the lil guy said if you dont like the nba you cant like basketball...its like saying i like hockey but not the nhl because in college hockey the school band is in the stands
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you can not like the nba but like basketball. but the only people in that camp are racists.

and i know rome isnt racist.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it