3 (23.1%)
Flyers Playoff Opener
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Munson

Only when I'm drunk icehole.

I shoulda got on here last night, that would have been a real good show
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I drank about 100 bloody mary's then switched over to vodka/crans.  My tab was 17 bucks.  Not quite sure but I think my bartender miscounted.

And why would anyone pick the Sixers?  Jesus Christ what the farg is wrong with some of you?

Munson

Yeah I really don't see the appeal of watching the opening game of a playoff series of a team that even if they play their best, have absolutely 0% chance at the championship.

Plus watching basketball sucks.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

IGY can claim racism all he wants, but it's an awful brand (pun definitely NOT intended) of basketball that's played there and that's why people in Philly don't give a shtein about them.

MDS

have you actually watched a sixer game, fatty?

they are really fun to watch and are easily the 5th best team in the east. which is amazing considering how awful they were last year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Why would I watch something I have no interest in?   

MDS

i dont really care

just say i dont like basketball because im uncomfortable with the culture associated with it and be done

if you actually liked basektball like everyone else from philly youd really like this sixers squad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

didn't take long for jewtard to fish with race

Basketball is fun. Watching basketball really is not. At all.

General_Failure

Baseball and hockey aren't a lot of fun to watch, either.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Baseball on the average day isn't. But the Phils now have 2 guys you have to watch pitch and 2 other guys you want to watch pitch.

Hockey is exciting as hell to watch...non stop action, physicality, fighting, dudes with ridiculous last names....good times.

ice grillin you

the MA influence on this board really is something special
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

i like basketball quite a bit.  i don't like the nba because the game they play sucks.  just my opinion, of course.

Diomedes

the NBA game is all about offense, and mostly offense driven by a star or two on the team. 

balanced team offense, defense, passing...these things are not highly valued in the NBA.

watching an NBA game is more like watching the Harlem Globetrotters routine (except the NBAers miss more), than it is like watching international professional basketball, or even college ball.

it's about showboating and trickery and "entertainment"

some people like team play and defense,  Some like alley-oop dunks, ankle breaking drives and chest slapping.

On this board, the latter call the former MA.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

im almost certain diomedes hasnt watched an nba game since 1997.

@ rome you have to be 65 years old

Rome

yes, i'm at least 65.

and nba basketball is almost as boring as your tired farging act, mds, although if i had to choose between watching an nba game and seeing you thrown under a speeding 18-wheeler, i'd probably choose the former, if that's any consolation to you.