Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2017, 06:42:22 PM
thats only on the pc i believe

Works on the Roku.

Don't think it does on the phone, though.  Sorry if that was what was asked.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2017, 06:19:35 PM
next level thinking

had the bases loaded the last 2 innings and a leadoff double in the 6th...ticking time bomb....fully rested pen and a day off tomorrow. why  not?

roided up benoit throwing 96 at 40 years old does work.

i dont have a problem taking him out but why let him hit the inning before if you were going to yank him after one batter the next inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

maybe the triple had something to do with it...he didnt have a lot of time from running the bases to pitching? but thats a valid point.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 03, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
If he did...it wasn't us.

Sarge - yeah. He took it over after TDs moved down the road a bit to the old Wawa

Been by it a million times, never been in though.  Might have to try it out next time I'm in the area.  That means I have to skip TDs though. Tough call.

PhillyPhreak54

Get a TDs for the road

Jawnmar time. He's gonna blow it isn't he?

MDS

odubs with some solid bat flips after his walks

hope romey is ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im not sure if jenmar gomez is good

but if its going to make j go crazy then what the hell

1 down, 79 to go!

PhillyPhreak54

He a slop balling middle reliever masquerading as a closer

Neris or Benoit plz

MDS

youre right, hes not someone who is going to be good at getting 3 outs when the lead is between 1-3 runs

PhillyPhreak54

And here comes the nerdy takes

MDS

i dont think youve ever even had a conversation with someone who knows anything about advanced stats

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

well then dont talk to every single gm in baseball

but you can talk to red sox 1b coach ruben amaro!

PhillyPhreak54

I have you to hammer home the benefits of xfip and whatnot