Funny?

Started by Diomedes, August 01, 2005, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

with a nod to Yeti's now well established "Funny/Immature" tradition:

I ride a '92 BMW K75s.  It's fuel injected, but the system isn't the most sophisticated ever.  On decel, if you don't close the throttle all the way, the engine will backfire.  There is some range of control over this...it seems that giving the bike very little, but just a bit makes it worse, wheras regular highway deceleration--say rolling off from 45 to 25 in second--doesn't cause the back fire.  Not a big deal, you just gotta understand what input the thing is looking for.  I can more or less backfire on command.

Every day on my way to and from work, I ride through some projects.  In the morning, not many people are about--it's early.  In the evening, the area is packed with people.  They're double and triple parked along the whole block.  They're in the street, the music is loud, the place is alive.

You should see these motherfargers when the bike barks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

hbionic

Yeah. Thanks Dio. I will never get those 15 seconds of my life back...plus however long it took to type this out. Thanks icehole.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

so ur the son of a bitch whos been doing that.  funny...real funny.  :fire
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Diomedes

I'm not saying I do this every day, mind you.  But hey...everyone once in a while, it happens.  :-D
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Hey, you bring great joy.  Imagine the happiness and relief when they realize it's not gunfire.  Then again, you might want want to break down there after one of those episodes.

Phanatic

Funny until they start shooting back.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

Quote from: Phanatic on August 01, 2005, 10:09:44 PM
Funny until they start shooting back.

Nah, that makes it funnier.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

i'm going with mildly funny and if a gun fight breaks out, down right humorous.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

Funny. 

One of these days someone's going to pull out their nine and bark back at you.  Then it'll be hilarious.  ;)