The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

JJ keeping it real on his podcast today, shteinting all over the Pels FO.  respect.

Rome

Jrue Holiday just signed a 4-yr/$135M extension that could be worth $160M.

Wow.

PhillyPhreak54

Big loss

Jamal Murray tore his ACL

phattymatty

lamarcus Aldridge retiring with a broken heart.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

oh baby lakers warriors play in is official...can't farging wait

QB Eagles

Unfortunately the loser can still backdoor in by beating the Grizzlies/Spurs. The format lowers the stakes somewhat.

ice grillin you

Its not really about that...it's all about a warriors upset

the Lakers are all but in and the warriors aren't that good....getting to watch Steph try to rain like 12 threes and upset them is everything...the obvious reason is to put the Lakers in a win or die game...but more than that imagine being Utah fighting all year to get the number one seed and having to play the lakers in the friggin first round...I would almost rather see that than them getting eliminated...it would just be an astoundingly bad break for the jazz and a bigger thing than the Lakers somehow not making the playoffs...if the Lakers missed the playoffs it would just be written off as Lebron and AD were hurt for the last half of the season

PhillyPhreak54

Indiana is kicking the shtein out of Charlotte.

Their fans must be in heaven. TJ with 17 and Dougie Buckets lit it up too.

Hope the Wiz smash Boston

SD

With this play in tourney why doesn't 7 play 10 and 8 play 9 then those two winners square off. Why reward 9/10 seed

MDS

the idea is to have 10/9 need to win 2 to get in and 7/8 only 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Gimmicky like the god damn extra inning crap in baseball

ice grillin you

nah its farging awesome...i hope they keep it when its applicable

they just need to come up with measurables that dictate that in some years you may not have it...it works when seven thru ten are separated by a handful of games but if 7 finished 15 games ahead of ten they should not be in a play in or 10 shouldnt however you wanna figure it out

MDS

such on character responses

-republican j sitting on his rocking chair whining about these kids today and their loud music
-havas loving his favorite sport and coming up with an impossible, though sensible, caveat (these games are part of the tv package, are pre sold and will happen even if 7 has 10000 more wins than 10)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.