The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The problem with pandering to the lowest common denominator is there's always someone willing to go so much lower than you. This is just the natural progression of what's been going on since LBJ.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I forgot this one even happened. 
Actually, no I didn't.  You have to know something to forget it.  This one didn't register any attention at all when it happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/11/21/louisville-shooter-connor-sturgeon-report/

Dude left a note explaining why he did it:  to prove how easy it is for someone to get a weapon and slaughter people.  Railed against the NRA, etc.  If only he had directed his rampage as well as his tirade against the gun lovers who insist on making mass killing weapons available so easily, rather than random people...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

We got one here in HTown at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church (one of those super churches - where the Rockets used to play)

Early reports are male and female shooters and the female is dead but male it at large

Diomedes

Osteen assured everyone afterwards that "God is in control."

Thanks, Joel.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

"Police in Bucks County, Pa., told people to shelter in place Saturday morning after what a congressman called an "active shooter alert.""

guns for everyone working out great, unless you want to go get a bagel of a Saturday morning.....outside world currently Closed for gunfights

SD

My ring was non stop alerts this morning. Shooting was like 10 minutes from my house. Last update I heard guy carjacked someone and fled to Trenton

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/breaking-suspect-sought-multiple-killed-levittown-shooting/3805011/?amp=1

Diomedes

homeless 26 year old killed his baby mama, stepmother, and minor sister, bludgeoned mother of his baby mama, carjacked a dude, was finally taken into custody after a standoff at home of other family members

AR something something don't call it an assault weapon muh rights to have personal nukes

Rome

Three separate shootings last night where my daughter lives in Jacksonville. 

Quite the delightful shteinhole of a country we have here.