NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 05, 2023, 05:37:40 PM
It's like he threw a dart to pick teams

It makes perfect sense if you pick all your teams based on who was really good in 1993.

Don Ho

You want niners fans?  Come to Hawaii!  Most are hardcore, I can't call them bandwagoneers out here, talking John Brodie days, yes even when OJ played for them in mid 70's.  Just a huge Bay Area/Hawaii connection.

And yes, "Warriors" were known for a 1979 movie about a bunch of strange street gangs in NYC before Steph Curry came along.

I lose my shtein when I meet the Cowboys/Lakers/Yankees fan.  How original.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Two weeks later and these hoes are still crying.

Today Deebo Samuel was doing his radio rounds saying they'd have whipped the Birds if Purdy didn't get hurt. And the idiot kicker of all people said if they made Jalen actually play QB they'd have won.

By far the biggest crybaby squad ever

General_Failure

It's probably true that they'd have beaten the Eagles if they had an offensive line capable of both keeping multiple QBs healthy and stopping the best defensive line in the NFL.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I may be more excited for next season's game with those bellyaching twats than I am about this Sunday.

Suddenly I am a huge Rams, Hawks, Cards fan! 

My ubddy is a huge, and yes a "real" Seahawks fan.  Fan since the Jim Zorn days but he has been ripping SF fans on social media the past two weeks.  It's beautiful.

You guys remember Truck Rathman?  That Whiner troll that would come on here once or twice a year.  Haven't heard form him in years.  Surprised he didn't jump in the last few weeks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

quez is bored in his hotel room...cant get pussay up there i guess

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.