2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 07, 2011, 10:18:21 PM
Replay seals it.  We're done.

I truly just despise Dick Stockton.

My TV has been muted since the 3rd inning.  Only way to not throw the remote through the screen.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:19:45 PM
Cool tattoos you flags.  At this point I don't care if the Brew Crew swept the Phils, I don't want Molina in the next round.

id easily take a loss here if i knew they would lose to the brewers...molina is a farging gangsta...the brewers are a bunch of sickening annoying clowns

i actually respect the hell out of the cards....larussa is a genius who wont allow his team to be stupid and molina king albert and holliday are all awesome

By gangsta, you mean a guy with faggy neck tattoos??? Pretty sure the Undertaker is the only one that can pull those off.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFENSE

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sgt PSN

I'd be more excited right now if it weren't for the fact that the offense hits like Casey Matthews. 

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 10:23:03 PM
Yes!

Got access to the delorian?

Hawk

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 10:21:17 PM
I am going to have a stroke

I'm not even pissed any more.  farg this team.  The offense is a crock of shtein and the only thing worth watching is the animal that Doc is and if you enjoy seeing Hamels pitch his brains out and get absolute shtein support from these useless bats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 07, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 10:23:03 PM
Yes!

Got access to the delorian?

Yep

Nov 5th 1955 - Phils still sucked then too.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:24:24 PM
Hunter Pence has been an absolute gem this post season.

The 2 big acquisitions have come up small.  Lee and Pence haven't done anything. 

ice grillin you

wanna know how bad the phillie at bats have been this game

halladay threw 33 pitches in the first inning and carpenter 9....and even tho since then halladay has basically been perfect he hasnt narrowed the gap in pitch count
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:22:51 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:19:45 PM
Cool tattoos you flags.  At this point I don't care if the Brew Crew swept the Phils, I don't want Molina in the next round.

id easily take a loss here if i knew they would lose to the brewers...molina is a farging gangsta...the brewers are a bunch of sickening annoying clowns

i actually respect the hell out of the cards....larussa is a genius who wont allow his team to be stupid and molina king albert and holliday are all awesome

By gangsta, you mean a guy with faggy neck tattoos??? Pretty sure the Undertaker is the only one that can pull those off.

hes no choooooooooooooch thats for sure
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer