2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

All is well.  mlb.com is simulcast perfectly with tv broadcast.  Franzke/LA, sweet.  No more Dick Stockton!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

"Rationally discuss"="If the 7,8, and 9 hitters don't get a run in this 5th inning of Game 1, the series is over"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

Those fools got all the bloops yesterday and now the perfect bounce...let's go Roy set their asses down!

Hawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 05, 2011, 06:49:08 PM
Those fools got all the bloops yesterday and now the perfect bounce...let's go Roy set their asses down!

Seriously, how many times does a hit like that end up trickling in a way that both the runners are safe??? Instead, they almost turn a double play.

Eagles_Legendz

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Hawk

What's worse than our awful balls girl???? The Ball Grandpas in St. Louis. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on October 05, 2011, 06:54:50 PM
What's worse than our awful balls girl???? The Ball Grandpas in St. Louis.

:-D  I know.  Yesterday was middle aged man.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

easy choke....jesus...wait on the pitch a quarter second longer and youll drive the ball....hes so jumpy right now

PhillyGirl

Choke is thinking too much about his St Louis mystique...which has worn off fast here.

He needs to settle the farg down.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen