2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you are an old ass homer which is worse than a young republican....be proud tho!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Just ignore his posts for the rest of the thread. The season ended for him iin the 5th inning when 7-8-9 didn't get a hit
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

if this goes to a game 5 im killing havas

straight up killing that pollack
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Had to go back to the beginning of this thread to see the first inning reaction. Page 559 is igy gold.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Pujols' heel is hurt, Holliday's hand is hurt --the Cards should never sniff a lead for the rest of the series.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2011, 05:16:49 PM
ive never seen roy look shook like he did coming over the mound there....this is not good

cant rely on this offense to win games

Womp womp?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2011, 05:28:01 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2011, 05:21:32 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2011, 05:16:49 PM
ive never seen roy look shook like he did coming over the mound there....this is not good

cant rely on this offense to win games

He lost his aura!

try to keep up...that was arizona who they arent going to face...but if hes the real deal he will go eight today and not give up another run....im still IN for that

problem is even if he does that they could easily lose with this offense

LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

:-D Geo, thats exactly what I was thinking.  Hard to convey bum, bum, bum without the true version.  I don't have Tony Bruno's gift.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

im as hard on fatso havas as anyone but he was gold today

exactly what you need out of a playoff starter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I am now ALL IN on the Phillies, because the Eagles are a worthless sack of shtein team.

MDS

how bitter is banner going to be when the phillies win tonight

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 05:14:21 PM
how bitter is Havas going to be when the phillies win tonight

They'd better win, or I may lose my job tomorrow killing a student!